Recently, most of the monuments of India have been re-opened, but counter tickets are not available. So, tourists have to buy e-tickets. The Archaeological Survey of India has decided to provide the tickets in two slots in a day like before lunch and after lunch. The number of tourists has been capped in a day. For seeing Taj Mahal, 5000 tickets are available in two slots, each slot has 2500 tickets.
But, buying online tickets is going to be very difficult for tourists who come from different corners of India. For the purpose of making ticket purchase easy, some steps are given below to buy tickets. It only takes five minutes to buy e-tickets. You must access the website of www.asi.payumoney.com to buy a Taj Mahal Ticket online on your computer or mobile phone.
- Select the book now button on the top of the left corner of the page.
- Select, the name of the city, but Agra is pre-selected.
- Now, head to under monuments, Taj Mahal occupies the first position under the list of monuments and Selects the Taj Mahal.
- Select dates first, two options are available, one only Taj Mahal, and the second option is the Taj Mahal with Mausoleum. Select which is the most convenient for you.
- Note Friday remains closed; select the slot which attracts you before lunch or post-lunch.
- You must be there before 30 minutes of your selected time.
- Click on the arrow that will take you to the next page.
- Now, select nationality which is shown inbox. And give your particulars as for the required information is concerned.
- Pick one option out of four, according to your nationality.
- The Taj Mahal Entry Fee is based on the category. For domestic tourist is INR 45, for SAARC/BIMSTEC is INR 535 and for foreigner is INR 1050. You have to add INR 200 more to Taj Mahal Ticket Price if you want to visit the Mausoleum as well.
- Enter your particulars like age, gender, name, id optional. If you want to add more people, just click on add, you are confined with limitation, you can buy up to 20 adults and 10 children.
- No requirement of ticket up to 15 years, but must present a photo ID to verify their age. After adding, move to the arrow button.
- Click on I agree to terms and conditions.
- Make your payment by filling in your card details carefully.
- As this process is done, the ticket will be available.
- Get the printout.
A Piece of Advice to Remember
Everyone must carry one’s physical photo ID which is one of the most important things to remember, otherwise, the dream of visiting the Taj Mahal is going to be shattered without it. During this time of pandemic, physical tickets are unavailable, only e-tickets are available. This article is informative enough to help you buy e-tickets. This process takes around five minutes to do.